The following reports for November 15 – 25, 2017 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, November 15
- A driver was issued a citation for a registration violation and driving while suspended at 2:46 a.m. on Hawk Ridge Trail.
- Property damage was reported on Brittany Place at 8:32 a.m.
- After a three-vehicle crash on Hawk Ridge Trail at 1:05 p.m., an 86-year-old female and a 59-year-old male were transported to the hospital for minor injuries.
Thursday, November 16
- Gasoline was reported stolen in the 1700 block of Feise Road at 12:38 p.m.
- A 33-year-old female was arrested for an active warrant at 1:49 p.m. at the Wentzville Police Department.
- A domestic incident was reported in the 2200 block of Gascony Drive at 7:08 p.m. A 39-year-old male was arrested for felony domestic assault, violation of an order of protection, and burglary. Charges are being sought through the county prosecutor’s office.
Friday, November 17
- A sex offense was reported in the 100 block of Medical Drive t 5:55 a.m. An investigation remains active.
- Shoplifting was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 11:45 a.m. A 46-year-old male suspect was located and taken into custody.
- Stealing involving a juvenile was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 2:32 p.m.
- A delayed report of shoplifting was taken at 3:38 p.m. on Civic Center Drive.
- After a traffic stop on Macon Court at 4:56 p.m., a 20-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant.
Saturday, November 18
- A delayed report of stealing in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive was taken at 4:30 p.m.
- A 63-year-old male was arrested for driving while revoked at 8:54 p.m. on Lake Saint Louis Boulevard.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the St. Ann Police Department at 9:35 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
Sunday, November 19
- A 20-year-old female and a 39-year-old male were arrested for outstanding warrants during a follow-up investigation on Ardennes Place at Marne Drive at 2:17 p.m.
Monday, November 20
- A suspicious subject running through backyards was reported on Ravenwood Court at 3:12 p.m.
- A domestic disturbance was reported in the 900 block of Bannon Circle at 10:53 p.m. No criminal charges were filed.
Tuesday, November 21
- After a traffic stop in the area of Freymuth Road and Founders Park at 11:45 a.m., a 35-year-old male was ticketed for failure to obey a stop sign and driving while suspended. The driver was not allowed to drive from the scene.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the St. Charles County Department of Corrections at 1:02 p.m. for an active arrest warrant.
- Fraud was reported in the 1200 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard at 2:31 p.m.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Highway N at 5:32 p.m., a 65-year-old male was transported to the hospital for injuries.
- A 20-year-old male was arrested at the Wentzville Police Department at 7:25 p.m. for an outstanding warrant.
- Gunshots were reported at an apartment on Twin Lake Drive at 10:04 p.m. The incident is under investigation.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested at the Kirkwood Police Department at 9:11 p.m. for an active warrant.
Wednesday, November 22
- A runaway juvenile was reported on Schooner Lane at 8:43 a.m.
- An 18-year-old male was arrested by the O’Fallon police and transported to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department at 10:48 a.m. for booking on an active Lake Saint Louis warrant.
- A license plate was reported stolen on Pyrenees Drive 10:54 a.m.
- An 33-year-old male was arrested by the O’Fallon police and transported to the Lake Saint Louis Police Department at 2:30 p.m. for booking on an active Lake Saint Louis warrant.
- A verbal disturbance between brother and sister was reported on Silver Leaf Court at 5:58 p.m.
Thursday, November 23
- A domestic disturbance between brothers was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 12:42 a.m. A 23-year-old male was arrested for an active warrant out of St. Peters.
- Stealing was reported in the 6100 block of Ronald Reagan Drive at 1 p.m.
Friday, November 24
- Property damage was reported on Macon Court at 10:02 a.m.
- An abandoned vehicle was towed from a driveway on Evesham East at 10:18 a.m.
- Identity theft was reported at 2:09 p.m. on Village Circle Drive.
- After a traffic stop for a headlights violation on Ronald Reagan Drive, a 28-year-old male was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
Saturday, November 25
- A domestic incident was reported at 12:17 a.m. on Brookstone Lane.
- Stealing was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 5:45 p.m.