The following reports for December 21 – 31, 2016 were supplied to 70 West Sentinel by the Lake Saint Louis Police Department. A report of an arrest or charges filed is not an assumption of guilt, nor does it indicate that anyone was convicted of any crime.
Wednesday, December 21
- After a call about a suspicious vehicle in the 2500 block of Lake Saint Louis Boulevard, police issued summonses to three males and two females, ages 18 to 19, for drug violations.
- A domestic incident between husband and wife was reported on Cedar Cove Trail at 2 p.m. No charges were issued.
- An accidental fire was reported in the 200 block of Centre on the Lake at 3:12 p.m. A small fire on the deck behind the business caused minor damage to the deck but no structural damage to the building.
- A 25-year-old female was arrested for multiple outstanding warrants during a traffic stop on Veterans Memorial Parkway at 10:56 p.m.
Thursday, December 22
- No reports were submitted
Friday, December 23
- A 41-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Highway N at Hawk Ridge Trail at 8:56 a.m.
- Check fraud was reported on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:12 p.m.
- A 30-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant during a traffic stop on Ronald Reagan Drive at 12:41 p.m.
- Stealing from a motor vehicle was reported at 5:03 p.m. on Champagne Drive. An investigation is ongoing.
- A 22-year-old female was reported as a missing person on Ampere Place at 7:22 p.m. The woman was located.
Saturday, December 24
- Shoplifting was reported on Meadows Circle Drive at 10:35 a.m.
- A pistol was reported stolen in the 4900 block of Woodland Drive at 11:14 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
Sunday, December 25
- Domestic assault was reported on Ampere Place at 10:16 p.m. No charges were issued.
Monday, December 26
- A disturbance was reported on Woodlake Court at 12:01 a.m. No charges were issued.
- A motor vehicle crash was reported at the Petromart on West Terra Lane at 1:03 p.m. A vehicle backed out of a parking space and struck a vehicle that was parked at a gas pump.
- A 28-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:43 p.m. at the Foristell Police Department.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported on Dijon Court at 3:56 p.m.
- An 18-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 4:29 p.m. at the St.Charles County Police Department.
- After a report of a verbal domestic situation on Rue De Paix at 6:31 p.m., a 29-year-old female was issued a summons for possession of marijuana.
- A 42-year-old male was issued a summons for driving while suspended at 10:44 p.m. on Interstate 70.
Tuesday, December 27
- A 22-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 1:19 a.m. on Marche Drive.
- A burglary was reported on Silent Meadow Drive at 5:30 a.m. An investigation is ongoing.
- After a two-vehicle crash on Highway N and Hawk Ridge Trail at 5:16 p.m., one person was transported for injury.
- A vehicle was reported leaving the scene of a motor vehicle crash on Ronald Reagan Drive at 10:41 p.m.
Wednesday, December 28
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for driving while intoxicated at 12:56 a.m. on Interstate 70.
- A gift card was reported stolen at 2:16 p.m. at Centre on the Lake.
- A 28-year-old female was arrested for an outstanding warrant at the St. Louis City Department of Corrections at 1:22 p.m.
- A 17-year-old female was issued a summons for shoplifting at 5:33 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
Thursday, December 29
- Possession of marijuana involving a juvenile was reported at 1:28 a.m. on South Charlemagne.
- Suspicious circumstances involving a juvenile was reported at 3:04 p.m. on Welsh Drive.
- Two 17-year-old female were issued summonses for shoplifting at 6:30 p.m. on Fountain Grass Drive.
- A 33-year-old male was arrested for an outstanding warrant at 9:37 p.m. on Veterans Memorial Parkway.
- A 22-year-old male was taken into protective custody at 10:33 p.m. on Medical Drive.
Friday, December 30
- A 26-year-old male was arrested for possession of marijuana and an outstanding warrant at 2:12 p.m. at Founders Park.
Saturday, December 31
- A 20-year-old female and two males, ages 22 and 23, were issued summonses for affray on Ardennes Place at 1:29 a.m.
- Stealing from a vehicle was reported in the 16,000 block of Cuivre Drive at 6:25 a.m.