The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, May 16, 2016 in the boardroom at the Civic Center.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Budget presentation
- Butterfly garden
- General Discussion
On the agenda for the 7 p.m. regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Public hearing about a proposed amendment to the city code regarding basketball goals
- Consent agenda: Budget transfers, liquor license renewals
- Mayor appointments to boards and committees
- An ordinance for a special tax levy for 2015 unpaid weed violations
- Budget revisions
- A contract for the 16 Harbor View Drive Stormwater Improvement Project
- A bid award for traffic signal video detection
- An amendment to the city code about requirement for a liquor license
- An amendment to the city code about decayed, diseased or hazardous trees
- A resolution about pipe inspection
- A resolution for a grant application for the Orf Road Improvement Project
- A resolution for a grant application for the Lake Saint Louis Boulevard Reconstruction Project, Phase 2
Complete agendas are available on the city’s website.
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor and the city administrator.