The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, July 17 in the boardroom at the Civic Center.
At 5:30 p.m., the administrative/finance/public works joint work session addresses several topics. The session is open to the public. This week, those topics are:
- Job classification and compensation plan
- Rescheduling August 21 meeting
- General discussion
At 6:30, the board will hold a special meeting for the purpose of voting for an executive session.
The formal meeting of the board of aldermen is at 7:00 p.m. and is also open to the public. The items on the agenda are:
- Public hearing on a request to resubdivide a lot on Villa Drive into two separate lots
- Public hearing on an amended preliminary development plan and special use permit for nine buildings of multi-family units at the Waterways
- Public hearing on the subdivison of lots at 11230 Veterans Memorial Parkway and 4 South Ellerman Drive and construction of a commercial building
- Public hearing on wall signs at the Shoppes of Hawk Ridge
- Consent agenda: warrant for $404,625.88, budget transfers
- Tabled items: voluntary annexation of property owned by Chapel of the Lake Church, and a special use permit for outdoor storage at 3231 Technology Drive
- Contract with Bax Engineering for surveying services
- Authorization for an auction for surplus property
- Agreement for permitting, inspections, and licensing software
- Amending standards for wall signs at the Shoppes of Hawk Ridge
- Resubdivision of 326 and 328 Villa Drive
- Preliminary development plan and a special use permit for the Waterways of Lake Saint Louis
- Budget revision
- Agreement with the City of Cottleville for communication and police report services
- Contract for resurfacing projects
- Resolution for the destruction of records
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor and the city administrator.