The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, December 4 in the boardroom at the Lake Saint Louis Civic Center.
At 5:30 p.m., the administrative/finance/public works joint work session addresses several topics. The session is open to the public. This week, those topics are:
- Solid waste RFP results
- Capital fund street project priorities
- County animal control and feral cat population control
- 1680 Duello Road pre-annexation agreement
- General discussion
The formal meeting of the board of aldermen is at 7:00 p.m. and is also open to the public. The items on the agenda are:
- Public hearing on amendment to city code about window signs
- Public hearing on a plan for a single-family residential subdivision with 131 lots
- Calendar, minutes, and consent agenda
- Ordinance adopting the 2015 International Building Code
- Bill to add the Engineering and Plan Preparation Manual for Public Facilities to the city code
- Resolution to add goals to the charter of the City Image Advisory Committee
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor and the city administrator.