The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, August 15, 2016 in the boardroom at the Civic Center.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. work session, which is open to the public:
- Lake water quality report
- City lobbyist
- Special permit required for gymnasiums in highway commercial zoning district
- Architectural review board
- Real estate tax levy
On the agenda for the 7 p.m. regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Public hearings on code amendments for basketball goals, Commission members visiting proposed sites, right of way and fall zone of telecommunication towers and antennas, and an application for a preliminary development plan for Prospect Place Apartments Phase 2
- An ordinance to amend the city code about the collection of solid waste
- An ordinance to renew a contract with Reinhold Electric for traffic signal repair and maintenance
- An ordinance to amend the code about commission members visiting proposed sites
- An ordinance about application procedures for telecommunication towers and antennas
- A preliminary development plan for a one-acre tract north of Prospect Road and west of Freymuth Road
Complete agendas are available on the city’s website.
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor and the city administrator.