The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, April 17, 2016 in the boardroom at the Lake Saint Louis Civic Center.
On the agenda for the 5:30 p.m. joint work session, which is open to the public:
- Discussion of the city fence code
- Discussion of the Chapel of the Lake property annexation
- General discussion
On the agenda for the 7 p.m. regular meeting, which is open to the public:
- Larry Lawson, Reality Check Program
- Child Abuse Prevention Month proclamation
- Public hearing on rezoning and preliminary subdivision plat for Mill Creek Subdivision, 5700 Lake Saint Louis Boulevard
- Public hearing for re-subdivision of Lots 34, 35, 36 of Prospect Village
- Consent agenda: Budget, liquor license renewals
- Contract for design services for the Freymuth Lane Widening Project
- Authorization for auction for surplus police vehicle
- Approving a pre-annexation agreement with Chapel of the Lake
- Ordinance for voluntary annexation of Chapel of the Lake property
- Amendment to intergovernmental agreement for radio microwave system
- Establishing a Business Park zoning for 111.38 acres at 8867 Orf Road
- Escrow agreement for Oak Bluff Estates grading and erosion control
- Resubdivision of lots 34, 35, 36 of Prospect Village
- Budget revision
- Rezoning 5700 Lake Saint Louis Boulevard from Highway Commercial to Single Family Residential
- Special use permit for Mathnasium at 6251 Ronald Reagan Drive.
Complete agendas are available on the city’s website.
The agenda also allows for public comment time and reports from the aldermen, the mayor and the city administrator.