The Lake Saint Louis Board of Aldermen will meet Monday, April 6 in the boardroom at the Civic Center.
At 5:30 p.m., the administrative/finance/public works joint work session addresses several topics. The session is open to the public. This week, those topics are:
- The 2015 projected real estate tax levy rate
- Building code changes
- Park board recommendations for a water feature at Veterans Park
- Parking problems at Medical Transport Management (MTM)
- Multi-bank securities investing
- Recognizing first responders
- General discussion
The formal meeting of the board of aldermen is at 7:00 p.m. and is also open to the public. The items on the agenda are:
- A public hearing and a bill for the rezoning a 19-acre site at the end of Silver Fern Court from non-urban to single-family residential.
- A public hearing and a bill to subdivide a 5.67-acre parcel at Technology Drive and Feise Commercial Drive.
- A public hearing to ratify a zoning designation for Highway N Plaza as highway commercial.
- A tabled bill for the subdivision of Lot 9 in Bayside Estates.
- A contract for materials testing for the Civic Center Drive reconstruction project.
- Bid award for a water feature at Veterans Park
- An escrow agreement for grading and erosion control at Brookfield Crossing
- Resolutions to accept a POW flag from VFW Post 10350 and a donation from Jim Trenary Chevrolet
- A resolution for a grant application
- A resolution setting the city’s nonbonding preliminary tax levy for 2015