Family, friends and neighbors are excited about the return of a local favorite, the Innsbrook Craft & Vendor Show! Innsbrook Resort provides a beautiful backdrop while attendees explore a wide variety of booths, indoor and outdoor, that offer art, apparel, decor and more. Food truck fare and drinks are also available.
Innsbrook Resort is looking for vendors to be part of the Fall Craft & Vendor Show from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. on Saturday, September 7 at Charrette Creek Commons.
“Our vendors will enjoy showcasing their artistry and crafting ingenuity in a beautiful, open and inviting setting,” said MacKenzie Justis, Innsbrook activities director. “At Innsbrook, vendors take part in a fun-filled family atmosphere. Vendors are encouraged to sign up now to be part of the fall festivities.”
Vendor benefits include:
- Meet shoppers from across the area who want to buy from you!
- Be promoted as a spotlight vendor on our social media channels.
- Receive social media graphics for the event to share with your followers.
- The event is being advertised in local media, chambers and to Innsbrook property owners.
- Market directly to our shoppers by providing a promotional item or flyer in early bird swag bags for the first 150 guests.
Innsbrook’s scenic 7,500 acres are located just 45 minutes west of St. Louis and include recreational and residential properties, meeting facilities, a restaurant, 18-hole public golf course and more than 100 lakes. Families, couples and individuals from all over the country come to Innsbrook for homes, corporate outings, weddings, family activities, recreational opportunities, vacations and more.