The City of O’Fallon has several positions available for both full-time and part-time employment. Click here to apply online.
- Administrative Assistant – Greets visitors and answers phone, tracks and prepares purchase orders, ordinances and resolutions; maintains databases, correspondence, office supplies; handles arrangements for meetings and events, files and organizes data. Requires one to two years internship or experience, computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office. Pays $17.68 -$25.61 per hour.
- Custodian – Custodial duties and minor maintenance repairs. Requires knowledge of custodial maintenance and equipment, valid driver’s license. Pays $13.15 -$13.82 per hour.
- Water Treatment Plant Operator – Inspects plant, troubleshoots and repairs equipment, monitors, collects samples, keep records, responds to emergency situations. Requires knowledge of water treatment plant operation and maintenance, internship or one to two years experience; driver’s license, ability to obtain state-certified license for water treatment.
- Recreation Assistant – Greets guests and answers telephone, registers participants, processes fees. Requires flexible schedule, basic office and customer service skills, able to obtain first aid/CPR certification, driver’s license. Pays $9.05 per hour.
- Preschool Assistant – Supervises and teaches preschool children; oversees classroom, communicates with parents, maintains records. Requires knowledge of childcare principles, internship, or one to two years of experience. Pays $9.05 per hour.
- Seasonal Parks Maintenance and Landscape Workers – Assist with the cultivation of trees and plants, mowing and trimming, prepare for special events. Requires one to two years experience or internship, valid driver’s license. Pays $10.50 per hour.