The Vintage Road Trip is a two-day event with shopping, food and fun on Saturday and Sunday, November 3 and 4. To join in the fun, just pick up a map at one of the locations listed and get it stamped at each one you visit.
Participating shops will be offering special sales, demonstrations, and more. Shoppers who visit all locations and get a stamp from each one will be entered to win a basket valued over $500 in gifts from the vendors.
The idea for the Vintage Road Trip came from a volunteer at Agape Thrift in Warrenton. The volunteer saw a flyer for a similar event and passed it on to store manager Christine Miller.
“We spend so much time packing up inventory and going to vintage shows, and it’s a lot of work. Why not bring customers directly to the stores? We talked to other shops and there was a lot of interest, so we formed a committee,” Miller said.
“If it’s successful enough, we’ll do it again in the spring, during Daylight Saving weekend.”
The 13 stores on the passport are:
- Town Square Antique Mall, Wentzville
- Ellbee’s General Store, Wentzville
- Vintage & Vape, Warrenton
- Natural Charm, Wentzville
- Jackie O’s Antiques & Resale, Wright City
- Cherokee Rose Home Decor Market, Troy
- Antique Barn, Truesdale
- Mr. B’s Resale and Consignment, Troy
- Flour Dust Delights, Troy
- USA Resale, Wentzville
- USA Resale, Warrenton
- Agape Thrift, Warrenton
- La Mocha Mexican Restaurant, Warrenton